A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of global tungsten market on the basis of End-Use Application (Hard Metals, Mill Products, Steel and Alloys, Chemicals & Others), By End-User Industries (Automotive, Mining, Construction, Oil & Gas, Aerospace & Defense and Medical), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC and ROW) and By Country (U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, China, India, Japan, Brazil and Saudi Arabia).
Global Tungsten Market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 4.25% during 2016 – 2021. Strong growth in tungsten market is driven by the surging demand for downstream tungsten products in varied end-user sectors including automotive, industrial engineering, energy, and aviation. Apart from that, the uncovering of the wide range of applications in allied industries like medical, defense and electric and electronic, has been impelling growth in the tungsten market.
Although, hard metals hold the major percentage share in the total tungsten market in the present, consumption of tungsten for mill products is projected to display a faster growth in the future owing to the increasing application in high growth electronic and construction industries.
Sample/Inquire at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/0724725/global-tungsten-market-by-end-use-application-by-end-user-industries-by-region-by-country-trends-opportunities-and-forecasts-2016-2021-by-end-use-application-hard-metals-mill-products-steel-and-alloys-chemicals-others-by-end-user-industries-automotive-mining-construction-oil-gas-aerospace-defense-medical-by-region-north-america-europe-apac-row-by-country-u-s-canada-u-k-germany-china-india-japan-brazil-saudi-arabia/inquiry
Regionally, tungsten demand growth is likely to be the fastest in the Asia Pacific region against the backdrop of economic growth in emerging markets. Developed regions of North America and Europe are expected to display a steady paced growth, mainly due to high expenditure in automotive and engineering sectors.
According to Azoth Analytics research report, Global Tungsten Market (By End-Use Application, By End-User Industries, By Region, By Country): Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021), market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.25% during 2016 – 2021.
Global Tungsten Market has been segmented on basis of End-Use Application (Hard Metals, Mill Products, Steel and Alloys, Chemicals & Others), By End-User Industries (Automotive, Mining, Construction, Oil & Gas, Aerospace & Defense and Medical), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC and ROW) and By Country (U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, China, India, Japan, Brazil and Saudi Arabia).
Browse Full Report at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/0724725/global-tungsten-market-by-end-use-application-by-end-user-industries-by-region-by-country-trends-opportunities-and-forecasts-2016-2021-by-end-use-application-hard-metals-mill-products-steel-and-alloys-chemicals-others-by-end-user-industries-automotive-mining-construction-oil-gas-aerospace-defense-medical-by-region-north-america-europe-apac-row-by-country-u-s-canada-u-k-germany-china-india-japan-brazil-saudi-arabia
Scope of the Report
The report provides coverage by End-Use Application, End-User Industry, By Region and By Country:
By End-Use Application
• Hard Metals
• Steel and Other Alloys
• Mill Products
By End-User Industry
• Oil & Gas
• Aerospace and Defense
• North America
By North America Tungsten Market
• By Hard Metals, By Finished Product Type
• By Hard Metals, By End-User Industries
• Saudi Arabia
• Primary Research: Interviews conducted with key management people to gain quality responses and deeper insights.
• Secondary Research: Data and insights from industry associations, annual reports, company presentations, premium journals and internal database.
• Actual Period: Historical and current market sizing (2011-2015)
• Forecast Period: Projected market sizing (2016E-2021F)
• Companies Covered: Sandvik AB, Kennametal Inc., Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., Nippon Tungsten Co., Ltd, NAECO, LLC., Toonney Alloy(Xiamen) Co.,Ltd., Federal Carbide Company, Buffalo Tungsten Inc.
• Srategic Recommendations
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. These reports include in-depth market research studies i.e. market share analysis, industry analysis, information on products, countries, market size, trends, business research details and much more.
For more information contact at email@example.com or call us at +1 (704) 266-3234
Connect With us On: