Global Green Coatings Market Research Report provides a detailed overview of the market covering market growth, size, share, trends, stability Industry policies, latest innovation, and top manufacturers analysis. The report includes a comprehensive assessment of the global Green Coatings market developments, driving factors, and growth outlook considering forecast years 2020 to 2025.
The market for green coatings is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4% during the forecast period.
Top Key Players in the Global Green Coatings Market: AkzoNobel N.V., Arkema Group, The Sherwin Williams Company, BASF SE, and PPG Industries Inc., amongst others.
(Exclusive Offer: Up to 20% discount on this report)
Get a free Sample Copy of the Report before purchase:
Augmenting demand for ultraviolet curing coating is likely to act as an opportunity.
Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption in a country such as India, China, etc.
Key Market Trends
Water-borne Segment to Dominate the Market
– The core reason for manufacturers to switch from solvent-borne coatings to water-borne coatings is the VOC released from solvent-borne coatings.
– Also, other properties, like low odor, more durability, and block resistance, make water-borne coating a preferable option.
– There are many regulations from several governments that support the use of water-based coatings.
– REACH, a government initiative in Europe was adopted to improve human health and the environment and avoid the risks caused by chemicals, along with fueling up the competition in the European chemical industry.
– Promoting alternative methods, for the hazard assessment of substances, in order to reduce tests on animals, is growing the demand for coatings with low VOC-content, such as water-borne green coatings.
Regional Analysis for Market:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
This Green Coatings Market statistical surveying report underlines the leading merchants in this market everywhere throughout the world. This sector of the report includes the market depictions, requirements, and product portrayals, manufacture, competence, contact figures, cost, and revenue. In a comparable way, automated gathering, upstream raw materials, and downstream demand studies are administered.
Inquire For Discount:
China to Dominate the Asia-Pacific Region
– China has a market share of over 50% of the coatings demand in the region. The conversion of the paints and coatings manufacturers into service providers makes it a highly productive option.
– The manufacturers are also providing the service of painting job as well; this is being done with the help of trained professionals, or contractors as partners.
– The demand for green coatings is increasing at a faster rate in the region owing to increasing awareness for environment-friendly coatings and government initiatives.
– India is to grow at a faster rate than China, thus, providing new opportunities for the green coatings market.
– Asia-Pacific has the largest construction market which is led by India, China, and various South-east Asian countries.
– For instance, in India, the government initiated the project Housing for All by 2022, which is expected to immensely drive the low-cost residential construction segment in the country throughout the forecast period. Furthermore, under the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana, the Indian government has taken a decision to provide interest subvention of 3% and 4% for loans of up to USD 18,000 and USD 13,500, respectively, for the lower strata of the society with respect to buying and building homes.
Buy Full Report:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Green Coatings Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2019 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, Green Coatings Market report is the believable source for gaining the Market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and Market development rate and figure and so on. This report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Customization of this Report: This Green Coatings report could be customized to the customer’s requirements. Please contact our sales professional (email@example.com), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.